Admission requirements and procedures for international students are the same as outlined above. In addition, every international student must:
1. Complete a Financial statement that clearly demonstrates ability to pall all expenses associated with his/her study at CUC-T, including tuition, accommodation, books, food, health care, and other expenses.
2. Pay tuition and all other fees in full and in advance for each academic year, before course registration.
3. Submit passports and other travel documents for verification.
4. Submit a Police clearance from home country.
5. Reside in the University College-operated hostels in the first year.
6. Register with the local Ghana Police Service in Sekondi-Takoradi.